Friday, September 21, 2012

Kate Moreland on the First Season Excitement


Welcome to the Hatter Lax Nation Blog, where we hope you enjoy some of the stories and insights from within the brand new Stetson Women's Lacrosse program.  Our second entry comes from Kate Moreland.

-----------------------

One week in.

We just finished our first week of classes, and let me tell you, I have never read so much for only a few classes. People always said there is a lot of reading, but I never knew it would be this much.

Practice starts next week and we are all looking so forward to actually playing with each other. It was nice to have time to settle into a new setting, but now it seems like everyone is super ready to lax. Personally, I am really excited.

This week was crammed full of physicals and information sessions. It was almost overwhelming with everything we needed to keep track of and where we needed to be. Luckily that part is done and now we can just play!

I am so happy that I get to spend so much time with these girls because they are so much fun to be with. It seems like we all get along really well. I’m so excited to see our chemistry on the field because off the field we act like we have know each other for years.

Bring on the lax.

- Kate Moreland

No comments:

Post a Comment